4-Ingredient Crockpot ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 1/2 (pound) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (1.0 ounce envelope) onion soup mix
- 1 (12.0 ounce bottle) Russian dressing*
- 1/2 (12.0 ounce jar) apricot jam
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot; then add chicken. Using tongs, turn chicken several times until it is all covered with the sauce mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve over rice.
- *Note: Thousand Island salad dressing or Catalina salad dressing can be substituted for the Russian salad dressing.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C