Crock Pot Italian Sausage with Tomato SauceAdd to Cookbook original
- 8 (4.0 ounce) Italian sausage links
- 1 (26.0 ounce jar) spaghetti sauce
- 1 (medium) green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (medium) onion, sliced
- Place the Italian sausage links, spaghetti sauce, green pepper and onion into a crock pot/slow cooker. Stir to coat everything in sauce. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Serving suggestions: serve on hoagie rolls, with pasta or over rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C