Lemon Thyme Chicken TendersAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1/4 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon zest
- 1/4 (cup) lemon juice
- 1 (pound) chicken breast tenders
- (as needed) olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, dried thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken with the olive oil mixture; allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Cook chicken tenders in the hot pan until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C