Broiled Garlic ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (cup) butter
- 3 (tablespoon) minced garlic
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce (wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- 1/4 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1 (tablespoon) dried parsley
- 6 (large) boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Broil chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C