Cajun Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 (tablespoon) paprika
- 1 (teaspoon) Creole seasoning
- 1/2 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 (teaspoon) olive oil
- Place flour, paprika, Creole seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large, resealable plastic bag. Place pork chops in the bag, seal, and shake to coat chops.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat for about 1 minute. Arrange chops in pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until pork chops are dark brown, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C