Low Country BoilAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (medium) potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 crab boil seasoning
- 1/2 (pound) smoked sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 (pound) shrimp
- 4 (whole) ears of corn
- In a large pot, add 1 gallon of water and generously salt. Cook potatoes until done and remove from pot. (about 10 minutes)
- Add crab boil seasoning and sausage cut in small pieces. Bring to boil 5 minutes, then add shrimp, corn and potatoes. Bring back to boil for 10 minutes. Cut heat off and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Optional: Lobster, king crab legs and/or fresh crab may be added.