Baked Aloha ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/4 (cup) lemon juice
- 1/4 (cup) light corn syrup
- 2 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- 1 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1/4 (cup) corn oil
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 10 chicken leg quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir together lemon juice, corn syrup, soy sauce, salt, ginger, and corn oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the crushed pineapple with its liquid. Place the chicken legs in an ovenproof glass baking dish, and pour sauce over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, then turn the chicken over, and continue cooking until the chicken is tender, and no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Baste with sauce frequently while baking.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C