Barbecued Round SteakAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (cup) vegetable oil
- 1/4 (cup) red wine vinegar
- 2 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (pound) beef round steak, 1 1/2 inch thick
- Combine ingredients in dish large enough to hold meat. Pierce meat several places with fork. Add to marinade. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours, preferably overnight, turning several times. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grate on grill lightly with oil. Brush steak with marinade. Grill steak, brushing occasionally with marinade, to desired doneness; about 8-12 minutes each side for medium-rare. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C