Sassy SirloinAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) onion powder
- 1 (teaspoon) dried whole thyme
- 1 (teaspoon) kosher salt
- 1 1/2 (pound) sirloin steak, boneless
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Trim fat from steak; press pepper mixture onto both sides of steak. Place steak on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow baking pan. Broil 5 inches from heat 4 minutes on each side.
- Note: may be grilled over medium-high heat.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C