Barbecued Red SnapperAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) red snapper fillets, fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 1 (6.0 ounce can) can tomato paste
- 1/3 (cup) water
- 2 (tablespoon) lime juice
- 2 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) sugar
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- In mixing bowl, combine tomato paste, water, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, oil, salt and garlic salt.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cut snapper into serving size portions. Arrange fish on grill about 4" above glowing coals. Cook 6 to 10 minutes, brushing several times with sauce. Turn and cook 7 to 10 minutes more, or just until fish flakes with fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C