Breaded Round SteakAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) round steak, tenderized
- 2 (medium) eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (cup) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 (cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 (cup) vegetable oil
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in large heavy bottomed skillet over medium high heat. Pound round steak with meat tenderizer until thin. Cut into 1-inch strips. Place flour in shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Dredge steak in flour and shake off excess. Dip in eggs and then into bread crumbs. Fry in hot oil until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes. Drain on paper towels or cooling rack. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C