Low Fat Honey Glazed Chicken LegsAdd to Cookbook original
- 8 (5.0 ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 (cup) light loy sauce
- 1/2 (cup) honey
- 2 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Remove skin from chicken pieces and cut off excess fat. Combine soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic and ginger. Place marinade with chicken in a food storage bag placed in a shallow bowl. Close bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place on foil. Discard marinade. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees. Continue to bake for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is done. Remove to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C