Italian Sausage and Penne CasseroleAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (8.0 ounce package) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 (links) Italian sausages
- 1 (pound) penne pasta
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) pasta sauce
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Cook Italian sausage in oven at 400 degrees until brown, approximately 8 minutes per side. Boil and prepare pasta noodles as package recommends.
- Slice Italian sausage into bite size pieces. Combine sausages, pasta sauce, drained and cooked noodles, along with 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together thoroughly and place in a 2 quart casserole dish. Add remaining cheese to top. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C