Cornish Game Hens RicardoAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 cornish game hens, halved
- 1 (cup) chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/48 (oz) salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (tablespoon) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (cup) white wine
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Rinse hens and pat dry. Rub remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil on the inside and outside of the hens. Stuff the garlic and parsley mixture under skin and around each bird. Season with salt and pepper. Place seasoned hens in an airtight, plastic container. Sprinkle with rosemary, and pour wine over birds. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Remove hens from marinade, and place on heated grill. Cook for 40 minutes, turning once, or until done and juices run clear.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C