Italian Sausage and ZucchiniAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) Italian sausage links
- 2 (small) zucchini, sliced
- 1 (small) yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 (cup) chopped onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the Italian sausage until the inside is no longer pink. Cut sausage into 1/4 inch slices, and continue cooking until browned.
- Stir in the zucchini, yellow squash, and onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour in the tomatoes, with liquid. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C