- 3-4 (pound) cube steak
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced into ringlets
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (tablespoon) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the cube steak in a single layer in a 2 quart casserole dish, salt and pepper and dot with butter. Layer onions then the potatoes over the meat and cover completely with the soup. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C