- 1 1/2 (pound) lean ground beef
- 1 (whole) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 2 (29.0 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) elbow macaroni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium heat. Add chopped onion, and cook until onion is soft. Add green pepper and tomato sauce; cook until pepper is soft about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve sauce over pasta.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C