Rainbow Trout with Yogurt SauceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (cup) plain yogurt
- 1 (whole) cucumber, shredded
- 2 (tablespoon) chopped fresh dill weed (or 1 tablespoon dried dill)
- 1 (whole) lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 4 (6.0 ounce fillet) rainbow trout fillets
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice and zest, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on. Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper on each side and place on broiler pan. Broil for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. To serve spoon yogurt sauce over fish.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C