Greek-Style Baked Salmon with FetaAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5.0 ounce fillet) salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (whole) roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 (cup) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 (whole) red onion, diced
- 2 (whole) Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush each salmon fillet on all sides with olive oil and arrange into the bottom of a glass baking dish with the skin side facing down. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Scatter the tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, and olives over the fillets; sprinkle with the lemon juice. Optional: you may add basil or Greek oregano for more flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C