Parmesan Baked GrouperAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) grouper fillets, cut into 6 ounce portions
- 1 (cup) sour cream
- 1/4 (cup) parmesan cheese
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 (tablespoon) onion, minced
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 (teaspoon) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season grouper fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, onion and hot pepper sauce. Spread even amount of mixture on the top of each fillet.
- Place fillets in a lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C