Smothered Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) cornstarch
- 1 3/4 (cup) beef broth
- 1/8 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- (as needed) cooking spray
- 6 (1/2 inch thick) bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (medium) onion, sliced
- Mix cornstarch, broth and black pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 min. Cook chops 10 min. or until browned. Set chops aside. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add onion. Cook over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until chops are done.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C