Cod with Italian Crumb ToppingAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) bread crumbs
- 2 (tablespoon) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (teaspoon) olive oil
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Italian seasoning
- 1/8 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1/8 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 4 (3.0 ounce fillet) cod fillets
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, oil, italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Coat the rack of a broiling pan with cooking spray. Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the filets. Brush with the egg white, then spoon the crumb mixture evenly on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C