Honey Baked Chicken IAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 1 (large) egg yolk
- 1 1/4 (tablespoon) honey
- 3 1/2 (tablespoon) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Rub chicken pieces with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat egg yolk with honey and butter, then brush this mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear, basting with remaining butter. Just before serving, turn chicken over and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes to crisp the skin.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C