Ground Turkey Shepherd PieAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground turkey
- 2 (cup) mashed potatoes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce can) cream corn
- 1 (medium) chopped onion
- 1 (tablespoon) butter
- Pinch (as needed) salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- Saute onion and meat in skillet for 10 minutes, drain and stir in salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Place in bottom of 10 inch casserole. Add cream corn as second layer. Cover with mashed potatoes. Top with small pats of butter. Bake at 350 degrees until potatoes form golden crust, approximately 20-25 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C