Turkey CacciatoreAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (8.0 ounce package) spaghetti pasta
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (pound) turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 (2.5 ounce can) sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15.5 ounce jar) pasta sauce
- 1/2 (cup) green bell pepper, chopped
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet melt butter. Slice each turkey piece lengthwise into 3 pieces and place in the skillet with green peppers. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until tender, turning pieces over once.
- While turkey is cooking, drain mushrooms. For sauce, stir together mushrooms, and spaghetti sauce. Add it to turkey in skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until heated through. Serve over hot pasta. If desired, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C