Ground Turkey And Vegetables In PitaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground turkey
- 1/2 (cup) chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 (cup) chopped onion
- 1 (20.0 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
- 1 (5.0 ounce can) potatoes
- 2 pita breads (8 inch rounds, cut in half)
- Brown turkey in skillet for 10 minutes. Add peppers and onion and saute until onions are transparent, approximately 5 minutes. Add frozen vegetables and potatoes and cook till tender, 5 minutes. Cut 2 pita breads in half, toast lightly. Fill with turkey/vegetable mixture.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C