Mexican Chicken Tortilla Roll UpsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (pound) chicken tenders
- 1 (12.0 ounce jar) picante sauce
- 1 (3.0 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (teaspoon) chili powder
- 2 (cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook chicken and onion in butter in large skillet, about 5-6 minutes. Season with chili powder. Chop or shred chicken into small pieces. Spread cream cheese over tortillas, top with chicken, onion, picante sauce, and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Roll each tortilla and put on 12 x 7 inch baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C