Easy Ground Chicken LasagneAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (28.0 ounce jar) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (pound) ground chicken
- 16 (ounce) ricotta cheese
- 4 (cup) mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) black olives, sliced
- 1 (package) lasagna noodles
- 1/2 (cup) parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium skillet over medium high heat, brown chicken. Add spaghetti sauce and stir until heated through. Meantime, boil lasagne noodles until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Spread about 2 cups sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with 6 lasagna noodles, the ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese and about 2 cups sauce. Top with the remaining lasagna noodles and sauce. Top with remaining mozzerella cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook until cheese is bubbly and browned, about 15 more minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C