Garlic Ranch Turkey BurgersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground turkey
- 1 (1.0 ounce package) ranch dressing mix
- 1 (whole) egg
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1/4 (cup) Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch (to taste) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Knead together the turkey, ranch mix, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined; divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Note: Use salt sparingly as pre-packaged salad dressing mixes and Worcestershire sauce tend to be salty. Make a small "test" pattie to test for saltiness.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C