Sausage And Potatoes In FoilAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) smoked pork sausage, large links
- 4 (medium) potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) mushrooms
- 1 (large) onions, coarsely chopped
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- 4 (tablespoon) butter, cut into cubes
- 4 (12 inch) squares of aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces. Arrange sausage and potatoes on foil. Sprinkle with mushrooms and onions; season with salt and pepper. Dot with pieces of butter. Wrap tightly and bake for 45 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C