Beef With BroccoliAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (pound) beef shoulder steak
- 1 (pound) broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (tablespoon) ginger, minced
- 2 (tablespoon) soy sauce (or reduced sodium soy sauce)
- 1/2 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1 (tablespoon) cornstarch
- 1 (tablespoon) red wine
- 1/4 (teaspoon) sugar
- 1/4 (teaspoon) meat tenderizer
- Slice beef very thin across the grain. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, pepper, cornstarch, wine, sugar, salt and meat tenderizer.
- Let stand 10 minutes or more. Boil broccoli in salted water for 2 minutes.
- Heat pan with 2 tablespoons oil and cook garlic and ginger until light brown. Fry beef until medium rare. Add broccoli and 1 cup of water and sauce, bring to a simmer to heat through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C