Beef Tenderloin (Slow Cooker)Add to Cookbook original
- 1 (cup) ketchup
- 2 (tablespoon) prepared mustard
- 1/2 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 (cup) water
- 2 (1.0 ounce envelope) Italian dressing mix
- 4-6 (pound) beef tenderloin
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Mix well. Spear meat in several places and place in large slow cooker. Pour sauce mixture over meat. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C