Maple Mustard Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) boneless pork chops, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 (stick) butter or soy margarine
- (to taste) pepper
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 (cup) chicken broth
- 4 (tablespoon) maple syrup
- 1 (tablespoon) red wine vinegar
- Pepper both sides of pork chops. Melt butter in skillet. Saute pork 4 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Mix mustard and chicken broth into pan and cook 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup and vinegar and cook another 5 minutes.
- Put chops back into skillet and heat through, about 2 minutes. Serve chops with sauce.
- NOTE: For lactose free version replace butter with oil or use soy margarine.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C