Pork Steaks AdobeAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (pound) pork shoulder steak
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) chopped onion
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- 2 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 2 (tablespoon) vinegar
- 2 (tablespoon) chili powder
- Cut steaks into bite size pieces; brown in oil in large skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Add tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, chili powder, and garlic salt.
- Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C