London Broil with Sauteed OnionsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (whole) onions, thinly sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) canola oil
- 1 (clove) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1 (pound) London Broil, trimmed of excess fat
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook and stir until onions are tender. Keep warm over low heat.
- Stir together salt with canola oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brush on top side of meat. Set oven control at broil. Broil meat 2-3 inches form heat for about 7-8 minutes per side for medium rare, internal temperature should read 145 degrees F.
- Allow steak to rest for 10 minutes. Slice steak thinly across the grain. Top with sauteed onions.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C