Crock-pot Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 (package) of boneless pork chops
- 1 (can) of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 (packet) dry Ranch dressing mix
- In crock-pot layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR Low for 6 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C