Mini PizzasAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (pound) ground pork sausage
- 1 (whole) onion, chopped
- 10 (ounce) processed American cheese, cubed
- 1 (32.0 ounce package) cocktail rye bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and sausage.
- Mix onion into the sausage and beef mixture, and saute it until tender. Drain grease out of skillet. Stir processed cheese into the mixture. Continue cooking until cheese melts. Arrange slices of bread on a cookie sheet, place heaping spoonfuls of the beef mixture onto the bread.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C