Mini MeatloavesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 (cup) milk
- 1 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (cup) quick cooking oats
- 1 (teaspoon) salt
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 2/3 (cup) ketchup
- 1/4 (cup) brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C