Crock Pot Pork Chops and StuffingAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (8.0 ounce) pork chops
- 1 (10 ounce box) seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 (cup) water or chicken stock
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (medium) onion, sliced into rings
- 2 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a medium size skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 T. olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Mix the water (or chicken stock if using) with the cream of mushroom soup. Layer onion then pork chops in crock pot. Cover pork chops with stuffing mix and pour water and soup mixture over the stuffing mix. Cook on low for 8 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C