Crock Pot Pork And GravyAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (6.0 ounce) pork shoulder chops
- 1 (package) onion soup mix
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) cream of chicken soup
- 10 (ounce) water
- 1 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil
- Trim pork chops of excess fat and cut into "stew size" pieces. Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Lightly brown chops in oil and place in bottom of crock pot. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork. Cook 4-6 hours on low until tender. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C