Crock Pot Beef TipsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1.5 (pound) beef tips or beef stew meat
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (tablespoon) dry onion flakes
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Cut beef tips or beef stew meat into bite size pieces. Lightly salt and pepper and place in crock pot. Mix soups pour over meat. Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve over rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C