Crock Pot CarnitasAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) pork butt roast
- 1 (package) pork taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 (cup) chicken broth
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- Place first 4 ingredients in crock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low 8-9 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours until fork tender. Remove meat; shred. Serve in steamed tortillas.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C