Crock Pot Cubed Steak And GravyAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) cube steak
- 1 (1.0 ounce envelope) beef gravy mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (cup) beef broth
- 1/3 (cup) flour
- 2 (tablespoon) Canola Oil
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper. Dip steak in flour, and saute in skillet, until brown, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Place meat in crock pot. Add beef broth, soup and gravy mix.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C