Crock Pot RoastAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 1/2 (pound) boneless beef round roast
- 2 (tablespoon) dried chopped onion
- 1 (tablespoon) seasoning salt
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1 (teaspoon) paprika
- Sprinkle dry chopped onion in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle rest of ingredients on roast. Place roast in crock pot. Add no liquid. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C