- American - Traditional
- Kid Friendly
- Slow Cook
- Low Fat
- Crock Pot
- Lactose Free
- Main Dishes
Crockpot Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 4 turkey breasts
- 1 (1.0 ounce envelope) onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 (teaspoon) each salt and pepper, to taste
- Season turkey breasts with salt, pepper and the packet of onion soup mix. Place seasoned turkey breasts in crock-pot.
- Pour cranberry sauce over the top of turkey breast and cook in crockpot on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C