Sweet and Sour Crock Pot PorkAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) boneless pork chops, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) tomato soup
- 3 (tablespoon) apple cider vinegar
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- 1 1/3 (cup) water
- 1/2 (cup) brown sugar
- 3 (cup) frozen broccoli
- Add all ingredients, except broccoli, to crock pot; stir. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. During the last 45-60 minutes of cooking stir in broccoli and continue cooking as directed.
- Optional, serve over rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C