Pecan Crusted Chicken BreastsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (tablespoon) maple syrup
- 1 (cup) chopped pecans
- 3 (tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 1 (teaspoon) salt
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- On waxed paper, combine pecans, flour, and salt.
- Brush chicken breasts all over with maple syrup. Coat chicken breasts completely with nut mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in the vegetable oil. Add chicken, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until chicken is browned on all sides and tender.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C