Sausage and Spinach SoupAdd to Cookbook original
- (as needed) vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 (pound) chicken sausage, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 1/2 (cup) chicken broth
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 (large) large onion, chopped
- 1 (medium) carrot, sliced
- 1 1/2 (cup) fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- Spray saucepot with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add sausage and cook until browned, stirring often. Pour off fat.
- Add broth, oregano, onion and carrot. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C