Spinach and Feta Turkey BurgersAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (whole) eggs, beaten
- 2 (clove) garlic, minced
- 4 (ounce) feta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce box) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground turkey
- 4 (large) hamburger buns*
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- While the grill is preheating, mix together eggs, garlic, feta cheese, spinach, and turkey in a large bowl until well combined; form into 4 patties.
- Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- *Note: Can be served without buns for a gluten free or low carb recipe.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C