Egg Noodles in Veggie Sausage Cheese SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (cup) egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 1/2 (medium) green pepper, chopped
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 2 (tablespoon) flour
- 1 (cup) milk
- 4 (whole) veggie sausage patties
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 1/2 (cup) cheddar cheese
- While egg noodles are cooking, saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Slowly stir in milk and cheese; cook until thickened.
- Add veggie patties, break up in sauce. Add salt and pepper.
- Drain egg noodles in a colander and add to sauce and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C